I’ve received a…
Wait a minute. Does this mean that more than three people read this blog? Well, this is shocking. I’m so glad that someone other than my mom has found me on the internets, and that they enjoy seeing the things I share here. Thank you so much to Ann of Cooking with Wine (In a Fish-Bowl Sized Glass) for the award.
So here’s how the award works:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you, make a post, and put a link back to the person/s who gave us this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and personally tell them about the award.
Here are seven things about myself:
1. I love to make “to do” lists, and I love to cross things off of those lists so I can feel like I’ve accomplished something. Oh, and I’m talking multiple lists, too. Grocery lists, home improvement project lists, long term “I want to do this before I die but not right now” lists, a list of books I want to read, a list of clothes I want to buy, a list of things I want to cook and bake. Craaaaazy.
2. I’m absolutely sure that, in my lifetime, I will never be able to try all of the recipes that I have saved.
3. I studied abroad in Ecuador, and it was an amazing adventure.
4. I have traveled to eight different countries around the world, and I have a long list (yes, another list!) of others that I’d like to visit some day.
5. I eat really slowly. I was always the last one to finish dinner growing up, and I’m still the last straggler at the dinner table today.
6. I’m turning 30 in t-minus 43 days. Yikes.
7. I’m not a vegetarian but I LOVE vegetables. I’m pretty sure that I could eat a salad every day and never get tired of it.
It was difficult for me to decide which ten blogs to share with you, because I’ve been on a blog subscription fast recently. Too many blogs to read and not enough time. However, I’ve included the blogs that I most recently started following here (even if it was last year). I hope you’ll check some of these out!