Here’s a 10 minute meal that my roommate concocted so we could eat and run to the Bruins game last night. The recipe is adapted from the Annie’s package. I couldn’t not have veggies with my dinner *wink*, so we served this with a side salad.
1/4 lb Ground Beef
1 Package Annie’s Organic Homegrown Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese
1/4 cup Lowfat Milk
1. Boil 6 cups of water in a medium saucepan.
2. Stir pasta into boiling water, and let it return to a boil, and then cook for 8-10 minutes until done.
3. While pasta is cooking, put the ground beef in a skillet over med-high heat.
4. While pasta and beef are cooking, mix 1/4 cup of lowfat milk with Annie’s cheese packet, and stir until smooth.
5. Drain pasta, return to saucepan, and mix with cheese.
6. Add cooked beef to saucepan, mix and serve!
Yield 2 servings.